What’s in Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolate
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D and iron.|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Directions For Gold Standard 100% Isolate:
Mix 1 scoop (31g) with 180-240mls of cold water.
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Warnings: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
HYDROLYZED & ULTRA-FILTERED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- 1g Carbs & Less Than 1g Fat in All Flavors Including Decadent Chocolate Bliss
- Amazing Taste With 100 – 110 Calories Per Shake
- 11.4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Essential Amino Acids
- Gluten Free & Banned Substance Tested
- Every Batch Manufactured & Tested at ON’s State-of-the-Art Facilities that are GMP Registered and GMP for Sport by NSF. We Reject More Whey Protein Than Some Companies Make in One Year!
GOLD STANDARD 100% ISOLATE™
To create GOLD STANDARD 100% ISOLATE™, we start by selecting only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to ‘isolate’ out excess fat, cholesterol, and sugar. A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolyzed – broken down into smaller chains of amino acids. The final product is a fast digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, less than 1 gram of fat and more than 80% of pure protein per serving. We put in the hard work to assure superior quality, so you can focus on achieving ambitious performance goals.