Who We Are?
What Information We Collect:
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
What We Do With Your Information:
The main purpose for which we process your personal data is the conclusion of a contract. We want to sell our products and you want to buy them. We are proud that you have chosen us.
If you have agreed to this, your data you gave us will be used for marketing purposes. We will send you messages containing information about available promotions, events, competitions and bonuses. If you have provided data other than an email address, we will be able to personalize offers and messages especially for you. Thanks to this you will receive information corresponding to your interests and preferences. Nobody likes spam. In order to be able to constantly improve our website, we process the data you provided to us for statistical purposes. We want to be better and better, that’s why we need to know our users perfectly.
The data you provide by registering in our service and which are necessary for the delivery of the shipment are processed on the basis of a contract. We need to know your name, surname and address so that we can send you a package and at least an e-mail address so that you can register on our website and we can contact you. The data you provide voluntarily for marketing purposes is processed by us based on your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. The data you provide voluntarily is also used for statistical purposes. The basis for their processing is our legitimate interest. We need to know what is happening in our website and we try to constantly improve it. COME FOR YOUR DATA? To ensure the highest quality of services, we use the services of external suppliers. We choose our partners extremely carefully. Below we present to you the category of entities to which we provide data:
1) courier companies
2) hosting company
3) payment systems
If you have any doubts, questions or would like to learn more, write boldly. We answer! Remember that:
● you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will not have negative consequences. We will simply stop sending marketing messages to you. Withdrawal of consent is, of course, without any impact on the current processing, even on the basis of consent. If you want to withdraw consent, edit your profile details or write to us.
● you have the right to request access to your personal data;
● you have the right to rectify your personal details and even delete them. Deleting data that is necessary to provide the service is tantamount to removing the account from the site.
● you have the right to object to the processing of data and demand a limitation of this processing;
● in relation to data whose consent is based on consent, you have the right to request their transfer;
● you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
As long as you are with us, your data is processed by us. When you delete your account, your data will still be stored by us only during the period of limitation of claims.
You can always contact us. We will try to help you!
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.