- Caffeine: stimulates the metabolism of the cells by interrupting the cyclo-nucleotide fosfo-diesterase. In fact, Caffeine stimulates the adrenal glands to produce the classic “fight or flight” syndrome. Epinephrine, nor-epinephrine and cortisol are released by the adrenals into the blood stream. For a small period all the body’s energy can be channeled into survival, what results in the boost of mental alertness, strength and power. Scientists have also discovered that interrupting the cyclo-nucleotide fosfo-diesterase also duplicates the speed of releasing fat out of the stores in the human body, by blocking the receptors of Adenosine. The consequence is less activity of adenylyl-cyclase and more release of fat. More release of fat results in a proven 40% of more fat burning.
- Capsicum Annuun: also known as cayenne, contains Capsaicin – the compound that produces the “hot” in hot peppers. Cayenne peppers have been used for centuries as a folk medicine for stimulating circulation, aiding digestion and relieving pain (topically). Contemporary uses have placed cayenne extracts as thermogenic aids to help increase metabolism.
- Ginseng: Researchers found (Siberian) Ginseng to be an excellent tonic to enhance athletic performance as well as to strengthen the body during times of stress.
- Green Tea: Polyphenols, part of Green Tea, are classified as catechins. Green tea contains six primary catechin compounds; catechin, gallaogatechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate, and apigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG). EGCG is considered to be the most active component in green tea and is the best researched of all the green tea polyphenols. Green tea also contains alkaloids including caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline. These alkaloids provide green tea’s stimulant effects.
- Kola Nut and Yerba Mate: These natural extracts are giving you a strong energy boost, because Kola Nut and Yerba Mate are both containing Caffeine too. A side effect of Kola Nut is the drift of water from the body (dehydration). Yerba Mate is certainly an effective stimulant that can help increase the general state of arousal and enhance mental and physical performance.
- Guarana: Comes from the seeds of a South American shrub. As a dietary supplement, it’s no wonder that Guarana is an effective energy booster, because it contains about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans. The effects of high dosages of caffeine a described above.
- Container Size: 100 Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
Amounts Per Capsule
- Proprietary Blend: 250 mg
- Green Tea Extract 60% (Leaves)(4,5 Caffeine Alkaloids)
- Yerba Mate (Fruit)
- Guarana (Seeds)
- Capsicum Annuun (Whole Pepper)
- Kola Nut (seeds)
- Siberian Ginseng (root)
- Caffeine (Anhydrous): 300 mg
- Capsule (Gelatin), Anti Caking Agent (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide), Colourants (Tartrazine, Sunset Yellow FCF).
- Take 1 Capsule after meals.
- Do not exceed 3 daily.