Mars 100% Whey Protein (1.8 Kg)
The new product by Mars Inc is a 100% Whey protein powder that has all the flavour of the traditional mars bar but is made using three different forms of whey protein. The nutrition breakdown of Mars Protein per serving, is 24g of protein from a blend of whey concentrate, isolate, and hydrolyzed whey isolate. 4g of carbohydrates with 2.5g of that sugar, 2.6g of fat (0.9g saturated), for a total of 135 calories.
The taste of the Mars Whey Protein is extremely good. If you like the Mars Protein Bar you will really enjoy this. Furthermore, it has low calories per serving and contains BCAA’s which are ideal for muscle building and maintenance. With 24g of protein per serving, it also delivers a substantial protein kick that will help you hit your daily macros.
- Only 135 calories per serving
- 5.4g of branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving
- Mars Whey Protein contains 24g of protein per serving
- Unmistakable taste of Mars
- Container Size: 1800 g
- Serving Size: 2 scoops (35 g)
- Servings Per Container: 51
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 135 kcal
- Protein: 23.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- of which Sugars: 2.5 g
- Fat: 2.6 g
- of which Saturates: 0.9 g
- Salt: 0.34 g
- Protein Blend (83%) (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Sunflower Oil Powder (Milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Barley Malt Extract, Thickeners (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Sweetener (Sucralose)
Suitability / Allergen Information
- May also contain Gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts and Pecans.
- Suitable for vegetarians.