Vitamin C is necessary for the functioning of living organisms. For people, it is a vitamin that we must provide in food. Unfortunately, this vitamin is one of the most sensitive to external factors, it is destroyed (by oxidation) by high temperature, exposure to light and direct contact with air. That is why many people decide to supplement this vitamin.
Vitamin C supports the body’s work in many functions:
- is an antioxidant
- participates in collagen synthesis
- is necessary to maintain the welfare of connective tissue
- is involved in the activation of many enzymes
- facilitates iron assimilation
- affects the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- has a helpful effect on the destruction of bacteria causing caries
- strengthens teeth and gums
- helps in healing wounds and cuts
- helps in stabilizing the psyche
Ingredients: L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), bulking agent: (microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin.
Recommended portion for consumption during the day:
One serving of the product is 1g – 1 capsule. Consume with plenty of water. Consume once a day.
Comments: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
Best before the end (month / year) and batch number: minimum durability date and batch number on the bottom of the pack.
Storage conditions: Store out of reach of small children, at room temperature, in a dry place in a closed container. Protect from sunlight.
|Ingredients||in 1 capsule|