What conditions or symptoms indicate the need for more Omega 3?
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Type II
- Dry and irritated skin
- Broken nails and hair loss
- Inability to concentrate
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Reduces inflammation in the body;
- Maintains the fluidity of cell membranes;
Reduces the amount of fats (like cholesterol and triglycerides) in blood circulation;
- Reduces the aggregation of platelets, preventing excessive clotting of blood;
- Reduces the risk of obesity and improves the body’s ability to respond to insulin by stimulating the secretion of leptin, a hormone that helps regulate food intake, weight and metabolism.
- Helps prevent the growth of cancer cells.
|Ingredients:||Amount per serving
|Fish Oil (55% Fatty acids Omega-3)||1000 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||330 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 kcal or 8400 kJ diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|** Daily value not established|
Ingredients: Mixed Tocopherols, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
Suggestions: Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a dry place in original packaging and temperature below 25°C.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
Keep out of reach of children.